For the sales
The simple reporting feature provides a daily overview of sales results, enabling you as sales manager to provide your sales team with optimal coaching. Announcements of special offers and other promotional campaigns can easily be sent out to the sales force. App content and sent messages can be administered and saved in the cloud. No software has to be installed on a computer; the only requirement is an internet connection.
Other advantages of Sales Tool
• Salespeople do not have to place company information in Dropbox, or use a private address to access documents in the field.
• Salespeople can securely lend an iPad to an outsider or not worry if a smartphone is stolen; all company information is securely encrypted inside the app.
• Temporary employees can be administered from a web interface. The app is installed on the salespeople’ device, but permission to the app is centrally managed. Staff turnover is high in the sales profession and the company can achieve considerable savings when it can allow Bring Your Own Device.
• The documents are stored in the cloud – not on the iPad
• Reduced email volume and server load.
Sales Tool simple and convenient
No salesperson in the field wants to lug around a bunch of sales and presentation tools; you want everything to be in one place. With an app designed specifically for salespeople you can easily handle your daily tasks with no need for pen or paper. Reports are quickly sent to headquarters to allow just-in-time administration of shipments. At the same time, you want flexibility. Today’s tablets have to be able to handle both personal and company-specific information in a single tablet.
In the app Sales Tool by WIP, the information that a salesperson needs to access is sent to an app that is securely installed on an iPad, without having to delete other private apps. iPad – easy to take anywhere. Information can be optimally presented for you and the customer, navigation is easy and the information can be quickly and easily updated. All to make the app as user-friendly as possible.