• Secure access to SharePoint documents without sending them to third party suppliers.
• Write your own notes, stickies, underline, highlight, delete text, etc.
• Offline-mode with secure storage on the mobile device.
• Customised with features and graphical interface.
• Full control of documents since they never leave the company.
Experience and security
Secure Application Framework is installed behind the company’s own firewalls and creates a secure link that extends all the way out to Boardbook and the end-user via iPad or iPhone.
WIP has acquired unique knowledge about security and app development through our experience working with Sweden’s largest banks since 2006. We have also been instrumental in developing tomorrow’s mobile payment functions thanks to our extensive experience of PKI technologies and data encryption. Based on this experience WIP has built up what we call our Secure Application Framework (SAF).
Security in SAF/Boardbook is based on:
• Encryption of all information transfers using 2048-bit RSA & 256-bit AES.
• The security built around personal certificates, PKI. The master key is protected and securely stored.
• Easy to switch access to Boardbook on and off for a user or device.
• All information stored offline in the device is encrypted in a secure area within the device.
• Policies can be set allowing or blocking access to various resources by user or group of users. This can comply with SharePoint policies, as well as custom policies that limit how information can be used.
• Users are connected to existing Microsoft Active Directory.
Boardbook was created based on two mottos: It should be easy to use and it should be easy to administer. Installation and integration take less than half a day. Everything needed is included in the standard package. Users and enrollment are administered via a web interface.
Total Cost of Ownership is transparent in Boardbook with total number of users, since you pay per user and not per device.
Boardbook is developed for iOS and Android.